Installing WordPress can be done in a few simple steps:
- Download the latest version of WordPress from the official website (https://wordpress.org/download/) and save it to your computer.
- Create a new database and a user for WordPress on your web server. This can be done through your web host’s control panel or by contacting your web host’s customer support for assistance.
- Upload the WordPress files to your web server. This can be done using a FTP client or through your web host’s control panel. Make sure to upload the files to the correct directory on your server, such as the public_html or www folder.
- Run the WordPress installation script by visiting your website’s URL (e.g. http://www.example.com/) in a web browser. The script will prompt you to enter your database information and other settings, such as your site title and admin user details.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation. Once the installation is finished, you will be directed to the login page for your new WordPress site.
Note that some web hosts offer one-click WordPress installation through their control panels, which can simplify the process.
You can also contact us if you want more detailed instructions or if you have any problem.